At Cashmere Radio we collect different types of information about our users for the following reasons:
1. To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer
2. To save preferences and browser information for efficiency in multimedia streaming
1. We do our very best to protect your privacy by using security technology appropriately. This means:
– we make sure that we have appropriate security measures to protect your information; and
– we make sure that when we ask another organisation to provide a service for us, such as Google Analytics, they have appropriate security measures.
2. We will respect your privacy. You should receive marketing (whether by email, post, SMS or telephone) only from us and, if you agree, from other organisations we have carefully chosen. We will make sure it is clear when you can make these choices, for example, we have boxes you need to tick if you want to receive marketing and you can change your preferences if you no longer want to receive it. However, we may email you occasionally with information or questions about your registration, your subscription account or postings, for example, with reminders, warnings or copyright requests.
3. We will collect and use individual user details only if we have your permission or we have sensible business reasons for doing so, such as collecting enough information to manage subscriptions.
4. We will be clear in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use it.
5. Our site is accessible via the internet. This means that people around the world who access our website can see anything you post on the website.
6. If we or our service providers transfer any information out of the European Economic Area (EEA), it will only be done with the relevant protection (stated under German law) being in place.
How we use your information
What information do we collect?
We collect information on you:
– when you use the website
– through cookies
Use of children’s data
Cashmere Radio do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 16 and we do not offer any of our products or services directly to children under the age of 13.
Sharing of data
We will not share your personal information with others for marketing purposes unless explicit permission is obtained.
Any other organisations who access your information in the course of providing services on our behalf will be governed by strict contractual restrictions to make sure that they protect your information and keep to data-protection and privacy laws which apply. We may use service providers to help us run these sites (or services available on the sites), some of whom may be based outside the EEA.
1. For statistical purposes to track how many users we have and how often they visit our websites. We collect information listing which of our pages are most frequently visited, and by which types of users and from which countries.
2. We use other organisations to collect anonymous user information, sometimes through cookies and web beacons.
3. We may use “Flash” cookies to store your preferences for your media player (for example, volume and so on). If we don’t use them, you may not be able to watch some video content.
4. You can turn cookies off but if you do this, you may not be able to use all services on our websites. This is because we won’t be able to limit what you see by using cookies. However, you will still be able to see our content.
We use Google Analytics on our sites for anonymous reporting of site usage. If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics monitoring your behaviour on our sites please use this link (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).