3 April 2020
The Office for Joint Administrative Intelligence join Cashmere from Berlin and Brussels for an exceptional broadcast during this state of exception.
The Office for Joint Administrative Intelligence (O.J.A.I.) is a multi-nodal artistic practise in the form of a self-styled intelligence organisation operating between Brussels and Berlin. The work is fuelled by performative research in the fields of corporate architecture, urban planning, financial systems and ritualistic magic. O.J.A.I. work takes the form of performance, field-trips, installations, publications and a radio show.
Office for Joint Administrative Intelligence is Chris Dreier and Gary Farrelly. Their themed monthly show, broadcast regularly through Kuzu.fm in Denton, Texas, ranges from disco, synthpop, electro to noise, sound art, musique concrete and spoken word.
1. Manifique by Manifique
2. Introductory music of „Survivors“ (TV series)
3. Relaxation by Peter Powell
4. Half Animal Half Insane by Wolf Eyes
5. Give me Love by Cellophane Brain
6. Verlier nicht den Kopf by DAF
7. Cosmic Surfin by Haruomi Hosono
8. Der singende Lenorhaushalt by Neros Tanzende Elektropäpste